Founded in 2008, H&H Associates is a woman-owned consulting firm with expertise in the fields of history and historic preservation. Our team possesses over a decade of experience and we rely on professional standards and methods when conducting our work. Our goal is to meet the specific needs of each individual project in a timely and professional manner.
H&H Associates is listed as Pre-Qualified to provide historical/architectural investigations (5.10) for the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT), and meets the U.S. Secretary of the Interior’s standards to be considered Qualified Professionals with the Indiana State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO). H&H Associates is a Women’s Business Enterprise with the State of Indiana and with the City of Indianapolis, and a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise with INDOT.
H&H Associates, LLC, is ready to help you with:
- Section 106 Compliance for 5.10 Historical/Architectural Investigations
- Architectural Field Surveys
- Completion of National Register of Historic Places Applications
- Cemetery Development Plans
- Historic Bridge and Building Photo Documentation
- Grant Applications
- Creation of Cultural Heritage Tourism Materials
- Preservation Planning Assistance
- Development of Design Guidelines
Although we are a relatively new firm, H&H Associates has already successfully completed a wide range of projects across Indiana. We look forward to each new partnership.
Please review our projects list to get more familiar with our range and experience.
Review our brochure here